Twelve posts

By Matt Siow - December 07, 2011

As I have tweeted earlier; "Planning to write 12 (twelve) posts for this Christmas month". I will kick off the 2nd post out of 12 posts.


So what is so special about these 12 posts?

First came into my mind is, it is month of December which is the 12th month in a year.

Second, I treat it as gifting posts where we suppose *forcing to exchange gifts in the upcoming Christmas and celebration for 2012.

What am I going to blog about? I don't plan ahead #lost direction, but it's roughly on Christmas decoration, food and travel.

And I have 'alive-line' to finish up by this Dec 31. Quality matters most!

Hopefully I will not disappoint all of you who read my blog.

Trivia about number 12

> There are 12 months in a year.
> Time is measured in two groups of 12 hours

> The Twelve days of Christmas
Source: Wikipedia

> Twelve people have walked on the moon
> Magnesium has the Atomic number 12

So this is the end of second (2) post. Stay tuned for third (3) post #advertisement time and any suggestions, I am more than welcomed.

First (1) post: Johor Premium Outlets
Third (3) post: Instagram is coming to Android

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments