Animal superpower

By Matt Siow - June 22, 2012

If you were given a chance, what animal/living being superpowers would you want to get?

I want to have superpower from ring-tailed cat. This is not an ordinary cat that chases off mouse.


This ring-tailed cat has agility superpower.

I want to be there, Mount Everest

The ankle joint of the cat is flexible and able to rotate over 180 degrees, which makes it an agile climber. So, I definitely have no problem to climb Mount Everest and other peaks.

Cartwheel by a gymnast

Their considerable tail provides balance for negotiating narrow ledges and limbs, even allowing them to reverse directions by performing a cartwheel. A cartwheel is not easy and I just can't do it without the superpower of this ring-tailed cat.

Yeah, how I wished to have the superpower of ring-tailed cat. I want to be fantawesome human with agility power.

Meow meow!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments