Christmas day

By Matt Siow - December 29, 2009

I spend my Christmas eve with my family at home. nothing much to do. We went tot Jusco Seremban 2 at Christmas night with mum and sister. Mum bought a shirt for CNY.

On Boxing Day, after went to Ah Poh's house, night my family have steamboat buffet + bbq at Lobak. Lots of choices include seafood, meat, vegetables and desert. Its RM 18++ per person.

Since its buffet, of course get the 'exotic' food first. I eaten most BBQ: fish, chicken wings, calamari and prawns. The soup base has two flavours, one is chicken soup and tom yum.

The restaurant

Choices of fresh food

DF Restaurant of Steamboat
Taman Permata
70200 Seremban
Negeri Sembilan

This new year, I'll be going to Times Square on Friday.. So sad to countdown myself.

Year 2009 will end in 3 days, so fast *dreaming.

Jusco Seremban 2


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments