Short-changed by KTMB

By Matt Siow - April 30, 2010

Short-changed by KTMB

NST - Apr 30, 2010

ON the morning of April 22, I went to the Seremban railway station to purchase an inter-city ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Kampar for April 26.

I asked the counter officer for economy class, but he said only second-class seats were available.

But when I checked on the Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) website at 11.30am, there were 35 economy-class seats still available. So, why did the KTMB staff tell me the tickets had been sold?

The user id on the ticket was 223515AD/22700/2.

SIOW

Seremban

Cut-out of NST article on April 30

Metzelder says: This is my published letter by NST regarding unpleasant experience with KTMB. And Ministry of Transport answers in reply.

Note: This is a follow-up post from KTMB unpleasure experience on April 29.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments