Long journey back Seremban

By Matt Siow - November 27, 2009

Yes!! I'm back to hometown after three weeks. But only reach around 12:30 a.m after almost 2 and half hours stuck in jam from Sungai Besi to Seremban.

The usual journey only take 45 mins, because there is high volume of vehicle going South (Johore, Malacca) and North (Ipoh, Penang).

Although is one of longest journey I endured, but it still my lucky day.

Edaran Express bus to KL was delayed because one of their bus broke down, my ticket is 7 p.m but can only board the 8.30 p.m but I changed my ticket to earlier 30 mins. trip.

That journey tooks only 2 hour and I have to rush for my Seremban bus (Sistem Kenderaan Seremban) since their last trip is 10 p.m. But when I reached Central Market, there are still long queue of people waiting for the bus.

I just cut the queue and board into the bus leaving about 10 p.m

Wishes all Malaysians Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha, Malaysia for Malaysians.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments