A Christmas Carol

By Matt Siow - November 28, 2009

Posters

The title of movie I watched with cousin and family, A Christmas Carol at MBO Cinema, Terminal 2 Seremban.

Our ticket was 11.45 a.m since yesterday seat is not available.

By the way really idiot old man drove me siao.

It happened at Petronas station located Lobak, that old man really not friendly at all. He stands there doing nothing and when pump always "takk", he says my car got problem #indicating it's old.

What do you mean, you are insulting me and car. Sah he become a petrol pump man forever at his old age #cursed him). I want to pump water inside his flirty mouth.

Later on, we went to MBO and first time been there. Sum it up, the cinema is new and elegant, and not forget it black out midway during movie.

The movie has good story line and enjoy it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments